Travel Activities for on the Go
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed
Get Healthy, Get Active BLOG
Quick Spring Outdoor Activity
Chalk Obstacle CourseThis is a fun variation of Hopscotch that the kids can build themselves and it will bring their creativity out.
The kids draw all kind of stations on the ground with chalk and at each station you need to do an activity.
A few examples:
- Hop like a frog from one circle to the next
- Growl like a bear
- Walk on all fours over the line to the next station
- Tossing challenge: toss a little pebble in the circle
- Hop on one leg around the circle like a stork
- Draw a circle and bounce a ball 10 times in the circle
Let them come up with better ideas!
See more Outdoor Activities on our page here.