This is a fun variation of Hopscotch that the kids can build themselves and it will bring their creativity out.
The kids draw all kind of stations on the ground with chalk and at each station you need to do an activity.
A few examples:
- Hop like a frog from one circle to the next
- Growl like a bear
- Walk on all fours over the line to the next station
- Tossing challenge: toss a little pebble in the circle
- Hop on one leg around the circle like a stork
- Draw a circle and bounce a ball 10 times in the circle