Farkle Dice Game
Farkle Dice Game
Farkle dice game is sometimes called Farkel dice game. The rules of this game are easy to learn and it is addictive to play. The counting is easy, but the game requires some strategy to play.
Number of Players: 2 or more
Age Range: 6 years and older
Materials: 6 dice and pen and paper to keep score
How to Play:
- The goal of this game is to be the first to reach 10,000 points or more.
- The first player starts rolling all six dice at the same time.
- Points are earned when you roll a 1, 5, three of a kind, three pairs, a six dice straight (1,2,3,4,5,6), or two triplets. See the score sheet below.
- If none of the dice earned points you have made a Farkle. The turn ends and the next player throws all six dice.
- If you rolled one or more dice who earned points you can chose to bank your points and give the dice to the next player or continue with the other dice. If you like to continue, you put your points earning dice aside and throw the remaining dice. If they earn points you can combine the points with the points from the first roll, but if you make a Farkle you loose all your points. Also the one from the first roll. You are not allowed to combine the dice from the different rolls.
- The final round starts when one of the players has more then 10,000 points.
- For every 1 : 100 points
- For every 5 : 50 points
- Three of a kind (all 1): 1000 points
- Three of a kind (all 2): 200 points
- Three of a kind (all 3): 300 points
- Three of a kind (all 4): 400 points
- Three of a kind (all 5): 500 points
- Three of a kind (all 6): 600 points
- Straight six (1,2,3,4,5,6): 1500 points
- Three pair: 500 points
- Two triplets: 2500 points
- Three Farkles in a row: LOSE 1000 points
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed